Managing Director of AMQ.
Michael started his career in 1993 with Deloitte and since then held senior management and executive positions in leading Irish companies such as Deloitte, Pfizer and Doonbeg Golf Resort.
He is a Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA) and holds a BA in Accounting and Finance from Dublin City University.
Michael’s employment history comprises of a mix of accounting practice and business experience which has provided him with a unique skill-set. He understands your business needs and challenges as he has worked on “both sides of the fence”. In his finance leadership capacity at previous employments, Michael had a significant involvement in:
- Business Strategy Development;
- Risk Management, Internal Audit & Internal Control;
- Outsourced CFO;
- Raising Finance;
- Buying or Selling a Business;
- Succession Planning;
- Taxation Compliance;
- Tax Planning (incl Capital Gains Tax and Capital Acquisitions Tax Planning)
- Companies Act 2014;
- FRS 102;
- Systems Implementation;
- Budgeting, forecasting and reporting;
- Business Startup Advice.