AMQ Financial Services ("AMQ"), are registered statutory auditors in the Republic of Ireland.
Our accounting service is customised to suit your needs and budget. Our goal is to work with you to find the best solution to ensure you fulfil your statutory reporting obligations and also receive the business accounting support and information you require to control/grow your business.
We work with your in-house staff and in many instances with your taxation accountants to ensure that this required support is in place.
Services that AMQ can provide for you include:
Statutory Accounting Support
- Monthly Accounts Preparation
- Year End Accounts Preparation
- Annual Audit
- Income Tax & Corporation Tax Filing
- Company Annual Return Filing
- Company Secretarial Services
Business Accounting Support
- Business Financial Planning
- Budgeting, Forecasting and general tools for maintaining financial control
- Budget to Actual and Forecast to Actual Reporting
- Cash Flow Management
- Sourcing of Financing
- Bookkeeping Services
- VAT, PAYE & PRSI filing Services
Our audit approach is governed by international standards. However, core to our audit approach is identification of management recommendations where we can make suggestions on areas where the performance or the efficiency of your business can be improved.